Software developer PHP / Python (m/f/x) – Ettlingen near Karlsruhe
As the newest member of our crew, you should help us to continue to develop as dynamically as before.
You will get to know the new and innovative area of platform-driven online marketing and work actively on the further development of our start-up company.
We offer you:
- An innovative product that you actively and responsibly help design right from the start
- Flexible working hours incl. Opportunities for home office
- Time to deal with new technologies and to experiment
- A digital, exciting and constantly evolving environment
These are your specific tasks:
- Design and development of new software features
- Development of customer-specific extensions (e.g. interfaces such as single signon)
- You will help us with the extensive re-factoring of our software architecture
- Bug fixing and maintenance
You should bring this with you if possible:
- Good knowledge of PHP and/or Python
- Experience with backend frameworks such as Laravel, CakePHP or Flask
Additional knowledge such as TDD, security etc. is a plus. We develop with agile methods (Scrum, Kanban) and use Git. Our infrastructure runs on Amazon AWS. We use Devops (Ansible, Vagrant).
These are your new colleagues:
We are a colorful team of marketers, developers, graphic designers and sales professionals with three locations throughout Germany. Our software development is based in the founding spinning mill in Ettlingen (near Karlsruhe).
We are currently in an exciting growth phase, will onboard some new customers this year and continue to develop our system significantly.
This is Localyzer
Localyzer offers large and small companies the opportunity to place high-performance local and individual online marketing with our self-developed online platform. For individual locations or for entire chain stores. The aim is to strengthen the online visibility of the location on site.
We want to help the classic shop/service provider on site to bring customers into their shop space. Innovation, startup spirit, flexibility, respect and honesty as well as great appreciation for our customers is our credo.
If we are convinced, you will continue in a 2-stage selection process. We attach great importance to the choice of new colleagues, so that you really fit in with us and, above all, we with you. Do you accept the challenge?
Please send your CV (no cover letter please) including your salary expectations to our head of software development, Manuel