Account Manager Online Marketing (m/f/x)
Localyzer digitizes local marketing.
With our self-developed online platform, we offer companies the opportunity to place local and individual online marketing. For individual locations, chain stores or large corporations. The goal is to strengthen the online visibility of the local site.
Innovation, startup spirit, flexibility, respect and honesty as well as a great appreciation for our customers, is our credo.
As a profitable and growing startup, we are very well positioned for all current challenges and are looking for more experts to become even better.
- Support in the further development & expansion of sales in our strong growth phase.
- Acquisition of new customers and expansion of key accounts
- Support of our national and international customers
- Management of a complete sales cycle process in our B2B2C environment
- Forecasting of your sales activities and revenues while ensuring the satisfaction of our customers
- Living and spreading the Localyzer vision in product demonstrations, customer meetings and events
What you should bring:
- At least one year of sales experience, ideally in marketing and/or software solutions sales
- Ability to build strategic sales processes and structures for us and our customers
- Understanding of complex market environments and software solutions
- Effective use and optimization of internal resources and external networks
- Confident and engaging demeanor and strong negotiation skills
- High level of self-motivation and willingness to take calculable risks
- A strong will to succeed
This is what we offer you:
As an important member of our crew, you will help us to continue to grow as dynamically as before.
- An innovative product and a strong team that will fully involve you from the very beginning.
- Clear framework conditions in which you can act freely
- Extensive bonus and incentive opportunities
- Existing national and international customers with high growth potential
- Flexible working hours incl. possibilities for home office
- Various individual and customizable training opportunities
- A digital, exciting and constantly evolving environment
These are your new colleagues:
We are a colorful team of marketers, developers, graphic designers and sales professionals and with three locations spread all over Germany. We manage our sales from our beautiful office on the Landwehrkanal in Berlin-Kreuzberg.
Start of employment: Immediately
If we are convinced, you will go through a 2-stage selection process. We attach great importance to the selection of new colleagues, so that you really fit to us and above all we to you. Do you accept the challenge?
Please send your application with your meaningful application documents and CV to Matthias