Project Manager Online Marketing (m/f/d)
Localyzer digitizes local marketing. With our self-developed online platform, we offer companies the opportunity to place local and individual online marketing. For individual locations, chain stores or large corporations. The aim is to strengthen the online visibility of the location on site. Innovation, startup spirit, flexibility, respect and honesty as well as great appreciation for our customers is our credo. As a profitable and rapidly growing startup, we are very well positioned for all current challenges and are looking for additional experts to become even better.
Start of work: immediately
- Further development, care and support of own customers and customer projects
- Consulting and conception of online customer campaigns
- Preparation of evaluations and analyzes for customers and the project team
- Comprehensive evaluation of online campaigns and derivation of possible improvements
- Further development of marketing opportunities with Google, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, mobile apps and various websites
- Support and close cooperation with sales and management
- Live and spread the Localyzer vision
You should bring this with you if possible:
- Experience in online marketing including responsibility for managing advertising/customer accounts for campaigns
- Willingness to learn, a high degree of self-motivation and an eye for detail
- You work in a structured manner and implement tasks independently and conscientiously
- You are willing to take responsibility for projects independently
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree, if possible in the field of business administration, communication or marketing
- You have very good written and spoken German skills and can also express yourself and communicate well in English.
We offer you:
As an important member of our crew, you should help us to continue to grow as dynamically as before.
- An innovative product and a strong team that fully involves you from the start
- Clear framework conditions in which you can act freely
- Existing national and international customers with high growth potential
- Flexible working hours incl. Opportunities for home office
- Various individual and freely configurable further training opportunities
- A digital, exciting and constantly evolving environment
These are your new colleagues:
We are a colorful team of marketers, developers, graphic designers and sales professionals with three locations throughout Germany. We control our project management and campaign support from our beautiful office on the Landwehr Canal in Berlin-Kreuzberg.
Location: Berlin Kreuzberg directly on the Landwehr Canal
Have we sparked your interest? Then we look forward to getting to know you. Convince us that you bring us forward! A simple cover letter and your CV is sufficient. Type of position: Full-time, permanent position Salary: €35,000.00 – €45,000.00 per year Please send your application and your desired salary to Matthias Lange .